Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS), an Amazon.com company (NASDAQ: AMZN), announced three Artificial Intelligence (AI) services that make it easy for any developer to build apps that can understand natural language, turn text into lifelike speech, have conversations using voice or text, analyze images, and recognize faces, objects, and scenes. Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, and Amazon Rekognition are based on the same proven, highly scalable Amazon technology built by the thousands of deep learning and machine learning experts across the company. Amazon AI services all provide high-quality, high-accuracy AI capabilities that are scalable and cost-effective. Amazon AI services are fully managed services so there are no deep learning algorithms to build, no machine learning models to train, and no up-front commitments or infrastructure investments required. This frees developers to focus on defining...Read more
- Unassigned (12)
- Realtime BigData Companies (32)
- SocialMedia BigData Companies (13)
- BigData Analytics Companies (154)
- BigData Appliance Companies (45)
- BigData Specialized Service companies (13)
- BigData NoSql Product Companies (12)
- BigData GeoSpatial Companies (10)
- Industry Specific BigData Companies (33)
- Machine Big Data companies (20)
- Mainframe BigData Companies (3)
- Biotech and Healthcare BigData Companies (34)
- Government BigData Companies (4)
- Energy,Oil & Gas BigData Companies (16)
- Sentiment Analysis BigData Companies (6)
- Voice & Speech BigData Companies (10)
- Telecom BigData Companies (9)
- Retail BigData Companies (14)
- Manufacturing BigData Companies (2)
- Agriculture BigData Companies (2)
- R&D BigData Companies (7)
- Cities and Infrastructure BigData Companies (10)
- Finance Big Data Companies (26)
- Bigdata Visualization Companies (14)
- Big Data Governance and Federation Companies (26)
- BigData db& DW Companies (16)
- Emergency BigData Companies (2)
- BigData SaaS (30)
- Big Data Security (29)
- BigData & Analytics Conferences (69)
- BigData Product Training (3)
- InternetOfThings BigData (80)
- Artificial Intelligence(AI) (4)
- BOTS(Robots) (0)
- Drones (0)
Intel Corporation announced a range of new products, technologies and investments from the edge to the data center to help expand and accelerate the growth of artificial intelligence (AI). Intel sees AI transforming the way businesses operate and how people engage with the world. Intel is assembling the broadest set of technology options to drive AI capabilities in everything from smart factories and drones to sports, fraud detection and autonomous cars.
At an industry gathering led by Intel CEO Brian Krzanich, Intel shared how both the promise and complexities of AI require an extensive set of leading technologies to choose from and an ecosystem that can scale beyond early adopters. As algorithms become complex...Read more
On Technobank conference, regional system integrator introduced Big Data platform that can significantly improve business of the financial industry.
COMBIS, regional system integrator, introduced the public of Technobank Conference with an advanced Big Data solution Husky that enables monetization of large amounts of data and opens up new sales opportunities.
Technobank is a leading regional Conference intended for banking industry that is held form May 11th to May 12th in Belgrade and serves as a platform for information exchange on new trends in banking industry.
“We live in a world in which information – if analyzed...
Emarsys, a leading global B2C marketing cloud company, announces the launch of Emarsys AI Marketing (AIM) that will revolutionize the role of marketers, and increase revenue and return on investment (ROI) for global brands. The new, disruptive capabilities of AIM will alleviate the marketer’s burden, not by adding more disparate tools, but by simply and effectively bridging the gap between complex data science and executing truly personal omnichannel campaigns at scale.
AIM also provides progressive marketers with a powerful, but hype-free and tangible AI solution with previously unexperienced capabilities, such as personalized incentive recommendations...Read more